Article Comment: Leaders of the Pack: Individual Rankings
09/10/2013 4:08:33 PM
User
I think Abby Hersom deserves mention in the top 15, she ran a very solid race Friday winning by over a minute.
I think Abby Hersom deserves mention in the top 15, she ran a very solid race Friday winning by over a minute.
09/10/2013 9:08:07 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I thought about doing a runners "knocking on the door". I'll add it in for next week's addition. With every list there is always going be someone left off. Abby is a solid runner, and if she continues to run well will no doubt have a shot to be in the top 15.
I thought about doing a runners "knocking on the door". I'll add it in for next week's addition. With every list there is always going be someone left off. Abby is a solid runner, and if she continues to run well will no doubt have a shot to be in the top 15.
09/11/2013 7:07:18 AM
User
That sounds like a great idea, with so many very talented runners I know it is tough to pick just 15 and rank them.
That sounds like a great idea, with so many very talented runners I know it is tough to pick just 15 and rank them.
09/14/2013 12:42:59 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is there a mathematical adjustment applied to make the 3 mile equivalent to 5 K for the overalls, and visa-versa, or is it a seat of the pants decision, based on the ranker's knowledge of courses, conditions, etc.?
Is there a mathematical adjustment applied to make the 3 mile equivalent to 5 K for the overalls, and visa-versa, or is it a seat of the pants decision, based on the ranker's knowledge of courses, conditions, etc.?
09/15/2013 10:49:21 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
There is no mathmatical formula for 3 mi to 5k. All courses are different so that would be hard to do without a lot of work for each course. I'm using common sense, knowledge of courses, common opponents (later in the year). Just a list to give everyone something to talk about.
There is no mathmatical formula for 3 mi to 5k. All courses are different so that would be hard to do without a lot of work for each course. I'm using common sense, knowledge of courses, common opponents (later in the year). Just a list to give everyone something to talk about.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.