KVAC Championship 2014
05/28/2014 2:37:33 PM
User
Who do you have covering the KVAC meet in Bath, Maine? It looks like we have a road race in Lewiston in need of us so we will be late getting to Bath, Maine on Sat.
Who do you have covering the KVAC meet in Bath, Maine? It looks like we have a road race in Lewiston in need of us so we will be late getting to Bath, Maine on Sat.
05/30/2014 3:00:27 PM
Coach
Hi David, Sorry I can't answer your question. I am curious to know if you (or anyone else) have seen a schedule and/or heat sheet that includes Class B. I see the Class A heat sheet on Milesplit but nothing for Class B. I'm also wondering if the order of operations is Girls B/A followed by Boys B/A or is it Girls/Boys B and then Girls/Boys A. Just looking for a little more info. Thanks.
Hi David,

Sorry I can't answer your question. I am curious to know if you (or anyone else) have seen a schedule and/or heat sheet that includes Class B. I see the Class A heat sheet on Milesplit but nothing for Class B. I'm also wondering if the order of operations is Girls B/A followed by Boys B/A or is it Girls/Boys B and then Girls/Boys A. Just looking for a little more info.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.