Article Comment: Arapahoe Warrior Start Lists
08/28/2014 2:58:15 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I notice that (for each gender) there are two Palmer Ridge teams listed. I believe the second team should be Palmer High School. Apparently, something went wrong during the conversion.
I notice that (for each gender) there are two Palmer Ridge teams listed. I believe the second team should be Palmer High School. Apparently, something went wrong during the conversion.
08/28/2014 5:12:29 PM
User
In other States they would call this a Pre-State meet!! This is more competitive than any other meet on the docket with the exception of State. One could check this meet out, hang out for a few months and then go to Penrose to see who put in the work over the last 60 days.....the rest is just fun and games!! Look forward to seeing just about the entire state of CO tomorrow night!
In other States they would call this a Pre-State meet!! This is more competitive than any other meet on the docket with the exception of State. One could check this meet out, hang out for a few months and then go to Penrose to see who put in the work over the last 60 days.....the rest is just fun and games!! Look forward to seeing just about the entire state of CO tomorrow night!
08/28/2014 10:36:44 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Weekie Mark, I think you're right about that. Didn't anticipate that problem, so I didn't check when I did the conversion. Will try to get that fixed tomorrow morning.
@Weekie

Mark, I think you're right about that. Didn't anticipate that problem, so I didn't check when I did the conversion. Will try to get that fixed tomorrow morning.
08/29/2014 7:24:23 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Fixed now.
Fixed now.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.